Location: Hyperama Plc – Nottingham,
Hours: Fixed Term for 12 month could potentially go permanent – 27.5 hours per week. Monday- Friday 12.30pm-6.00pm, although may be required to work additional hours and weekends on occasions to meet the needs of the business.
Salary: Up to £9.31 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a receptionist/Telemarketing assistant to join our Nottingham store.
The main purpose of the role is to meet & greet customers, make contact with our customers to discuss and promote products & offers, ensure appropriate security and data protection procedures are followed and other administrative duties to support the front of house function.
Role Responsibilities :
• Meet and greet customers as their first point of contact ensuring the start of the customer shopping experience is delivered in a professional and positive manner.
• Ensure the check in process is actioned smoothly, helping the customer with any queries they may have.
• Register new customer accounts, ensuring all information is provided to the customer efficiently and professionally.
• Escalating any issues to the Duty Manager to ensure the Customer receives the highest possible service at point of entry.
• Work through a call list daily and weekly to alert Customers to offers & promotions.
• Cold calling lapsed, new and existing customers, providing feedback to head office through our CRM system to improve customer satisfaction and service.
• Deal with customer queries effectively and efficiently.
• A range of administrative duties to support the operations and sales.
The Candidate must have:
• Previous Telemarketing experience, and confidence with cold calling.
• Experience of working to targets and providing feedback to senior managers in the business
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to work to procedures
• Proven administrative experience and excellent IT skills
• Ability to prioritise workload
• Be approachable and have a professional, flexible and reliable attitude and approach to your work and the business requirements
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Hyperama plc are one of the leading Cash & Carry and foodservice operators as well as leading importers and suppliers of Ethnic food in the UK. From small beginnings in Nottingham in 1976, the company now operates from 4 depots in the Midlands which include Nottingham, Derby, West Bromwich, and Peterborough.
The Hyperama Group is a growing business and a dynamic place to work. We employ over 300 employees across the group, and our success is reliant on our staff feeling engaged, motivated and valued. We share a common goal of providing customer satisfaction as the group continues to expand and thrive in a variety of competitive markets.
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive if you do not hear from us within four weeks your application has not been successful.