Position: Class 2 Driver
Company: Tiger Foodservice
Hours: 45 – 56 driving hours per week, candidates will need to be flexible to meet business needs.
Shift Pattern: Monday – Friday
Salary: £28,222.00 plus bonus
Start date: ASAP
We are currently recruiting for an additional Class 2 Driver to join our delivered team at Tiger Foodservice.
As a Class 2 Driver, you will report into the Tiger Foodservice Manager.
Key Result Areas, Tasks and Main Duties:
You will be providing a delivery service to customers, delivering products and collecting payments from customers.
The Candidate – Skills & Experience required:
- Candidates will be qualified HGV class 2 drivers and hold a Digi card.
- You will be reliable, punctual and have a flexible approach towards your hours as start times may vary from 7am – 11am depending on the run that day.
- A flexible approach is also required towards your role, as you may from time to time be required to complete warehouse duties.
- It is essential that you have customer service knowledge and experience, as you will be working within a customer-facing position therefore will be building and maintaining key relationships. It is also important that candidates are trustworthy as you will be collecting payments from customers, in accordance with company policy and procedure.
- There is an element of manual handling/handballing within the role, therefore you will need some knowledge of manual handling requirements (all within legal requirements).
A range of benefits are available to the successful candidate, including:
- 30 days annual leave (Including bank holidays), Pro rata for part time employees
- Auto enrolment pension.
- Free onsite parking
- Staff Discount in store.
If you have the skills and abilities to succeed in this role then we would love to hear from you. Please apply now with a cover letter with your current salary and a copy of your CV.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide feedback at this stage, therefore if you do not hear from us within four weeks, your application has not been successful.
The Hyperama Group is a growing business and a dynamic place to work and is continually investing and developing the business and its employees to make it a better place to work and shop.
We employ circa 250 employees across the group, and our success is reliant on our staff feeling engaged, motivated and valued. We share a common goal of providing customer satisfaction as the group continues to expand its divisions and thrive in a variety of competitive markets.
Hyperama – one of the UK’s leading Cash & Carry in the Midlands. From small beginnings in Nottingham in 1976, the company now operates from 3 depots in the Midlands which include Nottingham, West Bromwich, and Peterborough.
Tiger Foodservice – a customer driven delivered business to a variety of customers which include traditional cafes, restaurants, care homes, schools, business, hospitality and leisure venues as well as Indian restaurants.
Bring me drink- an online retailer of licenced and soft drinks. Our aims are high, and we expect the journey ahead to be fast paced, exciting and rewarding for all of our team.
JK Foods – one of the UK’s largest importers and distributors of foods from Asia and the Far East, selling and delivering across a wide range of markets including Chinese restaurants and Takeaways, wholesalers and major supermarkets. Each product (own label and branded) is carefully sourced from the country of origin capturing its unique richness and character and impeccable quality control ensures their products are leading the field across all categories. Our own brand, Tiger Tiger was launched to meet the growing demand for authentic premium Asian food. Tiger Tiger has a range of products allowing consumers to experience restaurant quality food in their own homes in a convenient and delicious manner. Tiger Tiger is widely sold in the UK and is also exported to the USA, Middle East and Europe.